Moving day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving day

I was planning on moving my pink toed T to a new tank today but I have woken up this morning and she has dug a little indent and webbed herself in what should I do still move her??? also I thought she would web off of the groun is there a reason for this??
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Re: Moving day

Originally posted by Simon Batten
    I was planning on moving my pink toed T to a new tank today but I have woken up this morning and she has dug a little indent and webbed herself in what should I do still move her??? also I thought she would web off of the groun is there a reason for this??
    Simon
    I see from another post you have made that this spider has not eaten since you got it. I would suggest that it might be about to molt. Leave it for at least a week and see what happens, once it has molted wait till it has eaten before moving OK.

as for digging an indent and not webbing a tube in the tank. All you spider has done has create a safe place to molt in the quickest and most likely the safest place in the tank it could find. Once it has completed its molt and has been re house it will most likely behave in a typical Avic style. Which normally involves webbing up the door, and pooing all over the glass of you nice new tank.

Cheers
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

thanks Mark I notice your from Bristol not far from me im down in Yeovil, I dont know what I would do without everyones help on here because they wernt much help at the petshop and I have learnt things from you guys that I havnt read in any care sheets thanks again mate
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Working...
      X