Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Experience involving ts?

Hey

I'm 21.m.West London and have to undertake work Experience next year.

Thought I'd apply early to work out any kinks-
    Question:
    Anyone able to recommend any places that I'd be able to apply to that deal with exotic animals? (herps, ts etc)

All replies appreciated

Richard

I havnt got an answer but I really want to do work expierience with exotic animals as well I have to do it in the next couple of months and I want to find somwhere a bit better than the little pet shops I have in my town, good luck with your search mate
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

try a local Zoo or vets.

Comment

Hey all.

I tried to get work ex with a number of places and found that few are willing to have you go there, when i asked why this was i was told for health and saftey resons. Alot of places said that they have had people in before and have had bad dealings such as teenages getting a scrach by an animal and making a big big deal. ( as i'am sure you can imagine these days )

But dont let that put you off. Some places will be happy to have you.
        Its just showing that you know how to act around exotics.

Dan.

Comment

Working...
        X