Missing Cobalt Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Cobalt Blue

It is not unusual for me to not see Damocles (my cobalt) for a week, even 2 at a time as she spends a lot of time down her hole. Though I will see her from time to time lurking at the top of her hole.

When I didn't see her for 3 weeks and food wasn't dissapearing I started getting concerned. Then this weekend I saw her...what a relief, not such a relief was where I saw her.... in a big ball of silk behind the TV!

No idea how long she has been there. My sister is not very happy, bit of an arachnophobe. Now she says she will not be visiting again!
    ------
    www.dafoot.co.uk

It is amazing at how good Ts are at escaping and having no idea how it happened. Just yesturday my girlfriend was in the bedroom and sreamed for me to got to the bedroom. To my amazment there was my juvenile C schiodetei on the floor. She first thought it was another shed skin that had fallen out of the box as usual but when she touched it and it moved she froze on the bed. Quite fuuny to see but how it managed to get out is amazing. I broke two plastic strands from the lid so could feed the digital thermometer probe and somehow as small as the gap was it managed to escape.

Comment

I tend to move the lid to let some air circulate a bit during the early evening, I guess I must have forgotton to put it back properly before her nightly activity!

Must fit some mesh to lid instead!
      ------
      www.dafoot.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X