Avicularia minatrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avicularia minatrix

My female laid an eggsac on 1st November, and i was wondering if anyone knows the n1, n2 and sling times. I'm hoping to pull it at n2 and incubate the nymphs.

Anyone had any success breeding this sp ?
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

I think that like rest of Avics something about 50-60 days

did You mated it or she was WC and droped eggsak ??
    si ad naturam vives, numquam eris pauper

Comment

I've not mated her, but she's not shed since i've had her either.

It's most likely a phantom sac, but i dont want to take the risk, as i can't rule out the fact that it could be viable.
      And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Hi!

Originally posted by Neil Richardson View Post
        [...] and i was wondering if anyone knows the n1, n2 and sling times.
        Avicularia minatrix spiderlings are being fed by their mother leaving "home" after reaching N3, sometimes in N2 as well.
        Personally I'd advise you not to incubate them externally.

Originally posted by Neil Richardson View Post
        Anyone had any success breeding this sp ?
        Yes

Cheers,
        Uwe
        Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.

Comment

As suspected, it was a phantom sac. We pulled it today as the incubator was finally empty of p.murinus nymphs, and the whole sac was a dud.

At least we've confirmed her sex, and we know she's ready for breeding when she does moult

Thanks for the help folks.

Comment

Working...
          X