BTS Journal RENEW NOW and have great Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Journal RENEW NOW and have great Christmas

Hi everyone, just a note to let you all know that the new Journal 22 no 1 is sitting in my living room.It will be ready to despatch by the weekend.

Now the bad news. For all of you who should have renewed with Volume 21 no 4 you will miss out if you dont get a move on.

You know who you all are! If you are not sure if you are due. Drop me a line and I will tell you.

Its an absolute cracker with articles on the beautiful Singapore Blue: Cyriopagopus species,

Holothele sp,

Advise on sexing your tarantulas and much more.

Come on what a great Christmas gift. The way to a girls heart ( or boys for that matter) is through the BTS Journal. Fancy waking up on Chrimbo morning and finding Santa has left you a Tarantula......heaven

Ray and Angela
    Last edited by Kim Pennell; 27-11-06, 08:31 PM.
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

I'm just wondering, do we get a notice or something when it is time to renew? I can't remember when I started my subscription, so I'm not sure when it expires.

Comment

When you are due to renew a renewal notice is sent to you, If you dont renew from it we send you a reminder when the next is due. If you dont renew from there we delete you from the database and add you back on if you rejoin in the future.

I will check and get back to you

Regards

Angela
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...