Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Gabriel View Post
    Thats a good idea i was wondering what to do with all this time off LOL
    Actually I was thinking that you were getting a little overexposed in the BTS Journal and might want to toss me a bone

Best in '07, Michael
    MICHAEL JACOBI - exoticfauna@gmail.com
    -> Exotic Fauna, The Tarantula Bibliography, ARACHNOCULTURE E-Zine - exoticfauna.com
    -> The British Tarantula Society - thebts.co.uk
    | michael.jacobi@thebts.co.uk
    -> TARANTULAS.com - tarantulas.com

Comment

Christmas!....Bah Humbug!

Happy new year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jacobi View Post
        Actually I was thinking that you were getting a little overexposed in the BTS Journal and might want to toss me a bone

Best in '07, Michael
        Ok no probs what you got in mind?

Actually i will get a good one for you soon, It wont be 100% up to date as Richard and i are doing a little something (one of our little somethings) but it will get the message across.

Whens the next one out and will it have the P. regalis and P. striata article in it?

Ray

Comment

How about an article on West African tarantulas? Something about Hystocrates (I hope that's how its spelt) or Stromatopelma. There is plenty about H. gigas and S. calceatum, but little about the other species of these genuses. Also how about something on H. maculata or other W. African species, if there are any others? Hope everyone's recovered from yesterday and Happy New Year!
          sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Gallon View Post
            Pity it wasn't a Lasiodora cristata, Phil
            A real one Richard or a Nhandu chromatus?

I wouldn't mind either to be honest

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by nicoladolby View Post
              How about an article on West African tarantulas? Something about Hystocrates (I hope that's how its spelt) or Stromatopelma. There is plenty about H. gigas and S. calceatum, but little about the other species of these genuses. Also how about something on H. maculata or other W. African species, if there are any others? Hope everyone's recovered from yesterday and Happy New Year!
              Nicola,

That sounds like a good suggestion for Mr. Gallon. Richard ?!?

Best, Michael
              -> Exotic Fauna, The Tarantula Bibliography, ARACHNOCULTURE E-Zine - exoticfauna.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Gabriel View Post
                Ok no probs what you got in mind?

Actually i will get a good one for you soon, It wont be 100% up to date as Richard and i are doing a little something (one of our little somethings) but it will get the message across.

Whens the next one out and will it have the P. regalis and P. striata article in it?

Ray
                Ray,

I will contact you privately regarding this. I am working on the next three issues simultaneously and need to sort out all of the content I have already received and plan out volume 3 as well. I have received feedback that both Arachnoculture and the BTS Journal have been a little "Poec heavy" as of late and am especially interested in variety.

All the best, Michael

Comment

Working...
                X