online buying resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online buying resources

Having used a few online shops/people for buying slings, i have used the following

Virginnia cheeseman
    the spidershop
    been trying to use tarantula-shop.com can not get basket to work.

Is there any other online , that you guys and girls suggest,I;m sure i not the only newish member on here looking.
    Been looking at the bulletin board also for breeders sellings slings, found a few of the types i looking for, just the odd i looking for at moment.
    Xenesthis (edit found)
    and Cyriopagopus sp "Singapore blue"

many thanks
    barry

The BTS Bulletin Board
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

I often use tarantula-shop.com, you could try emailing Dan and asking if he can sort it out for you, hes always been very good when I have bought anything from him
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Cheers simon, sent him mail last night as been having problem for a while, hope fully will be sorted so i can order what i'm after , when crimbo has finished

Comment

also http://www.southcoastexotics.com/ have a real good selection
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Yeah cheers, they are my local shop as i live 15mins form them. but they dont get certain species i would like, not joined thier vip club to see thier full stocklist, i am presumming that the stocklist on the site is only a little of what they have. ( could be wrong thier)

Comment

You could always try other forums 'for sale' threads, I have a few slings for sale at the moment, but I don't set myself up as a trader as such, yet.

I will put my few on the board Mark, lol.
              spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

BEFORE ANYONE BUYS ANYTHING ONLINE

It is ALWAYS best to check out the Dealer reviews on various websites such as this one on the Tarantula store

I think there is one for the BTS aswell but not sure where to find it.

If the persons name you are thinking of buying from does not appear on any of the dealer trader reviews, then ask if anyone has dealt with them before.

To many people have been stung in the past 2 years or so buying from people advertising rare/sought after spiders at stupidly low prices and never seeing thier money again.

So remeber if it looks to good to be true then it probably is.

Ray

(PS i also sell some captive bred stuff, look on the bulliten board)

Comment

Empty basket

Hi Barry, the issue with the shopping basket is to do with this.

The 'empty' basket is a result of the users cookie settings. Details of any order are added to a cookie and sent to the users pc. this enables them to move from one item to another whilst keeping details of the items they have added to the basket.

If a user has set his security levels to high, or does not allow 3rd party cookies, then the website has no way of knowing who the customer is or indeed what they have added to the basket.

Cheers dan

Comment

i know its a long shot but you could try www.coasttocoastexotics.co.uk
                    My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
                    Ray Gabriel

Comment

on-line source

Hi there is also exotic-pets.co.uk but many iteams seem to be always out of stock, maybe worth a look though.
                      cheers

Comment

has anyone metioned the tarantula barn? www.tarantulabarn.com ?
                        If not...i just did!

Comment

Good Friendly service from this site.

Comment

What about Lee at thespidershop????? Best bar none.
                            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

I think Tarantula-Shop.com is better than spidershop to be honest. but thats personal opinion.

Ordered from both in the past which have been great.

Kain

Comment

Working...
                              X