help with uploading photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with uploading photos

hello im new to the forum and im trying to upload some pics of two t's that i need identifying, im putting them up on the "disscussion forum" put when i go to upload my photos it comes up with an internal error.
    Can any body tell what im doing wrong

Are you cutting and pasting the image url from photobucket? if your not open a free www.photobucket.com album and upload the pictures onto there and then just cut and paste the img address into the place you want the pic to go. Failing that wait for Mark P to come on he's the man when it comes to this stuff
    A man who makes no mistakes makes nothing.

Comment

Thankyou will give it ago

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
        Are you cutting and pasting the image url from photobucket? if your not open a free www.photobucket.com album and upload the pictures onto there and then just cut and paste the img address into the place you want the pic to go. Failing that wait for Mark P to come on he's the man when it comes to this stuff
        thats the best one I found easy to use once its set up
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

thankyou i managed to get my pics up now, fairly easy once you know how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by rebecca View Post
            thankyou i managed to get my pics up now, fairly easy once you know how to do it
            Rebecca
            Mark would have replied earlier but we have been away for a few days and internet access was difficult.

You can attached and upload images to the forum using the attachment facility, but to conserve space you can link via webspace etc, like as mentioned photobucket

Cheers
            Kim and MArk
            P.S In the new year a improved photo gallery tool will be intergrated into the forum...

------------------------------------------------------
            Earth Tiger Tour & Tattooing
            Guided trips to Borneo and beyond
            Forget the rest travel with the best!

Comment

attachment facility

I did try uploading using the attachment facility but kept getting "internal error try again later." didn't know weather it was the site or my computor so used photo bucket instead.
              Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X