true spiders???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true spiders???????

i am really interested in old world mygalomorphs and i have no problem purchasing such spiders. i have a friend who is really interested in true spiders heteropoda etc, my friend and myself can't find any where to purchase such spiders. if anyone has any info could you pm me.
    look forward to hearing from you.
    thank you
    wes
    Last edited by wesley flower; 10-01-07, 06:36 PM. Reason: spelling error

A number of dealers do sell such spiders. They are however usually wild caught and adult at the time of sale. Although some times they do drop eggsacs it is difficult to keep the young alive due to their small size. Also true spiders have a much shorter life span than tarantulas and as such make interesting short term guests.
    Such spiders are usually imported at certain times i.e just before an exhibition or show. There are usually true spiders at our exhibition, the AES at Kempton and AES York.

The BTS Exhibition: 20th May 2007: Coseley School, Henne Drive, West Midlands
    (NOTE THIS IS A NEW VENUE)
    The AES Show: Kempton Park, Surrey first Saturday in October.

The AES is in April but Im not sure when.

Try contacting Lee at the Spider Shop (link on our site). He may be able to help further

Hope this helps.

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Ray,you say true spiders don't live as long as Ts,is that true of all spiders? And are trues the same regards the ultimate molt for a male whereby he has a shorter life expectancy?
      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
      X