BTS Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Shows

i was wondering about BTS shows up in Scotland.. has there ever been any??? or is there going to be any??? i know a lot of us scots have been banging on about it so i thought i'd bring the subject up...

Perhaps you could form a chapter in Scotland and arrange one, then advertise it. Im sure people who live in north of UK would be happy to pop along.

Comment

Ray or Angela Hale are probably the best qualified to answer this, but in short, no.

There have also been calls for the BTS show to run twice a year (which we would all love), but it takes mammoth planning which pretty much starts from when the last one has ended!!!

Ray and his good lady, Angela, as with the rest of the BTS committee, all have their own jobs alongside the BTS, so cannot obviously be full time show organisers.

Hence why the BTS Exhibition is in the Midlands area, trying to keep it fairly central, although you obviously can't get it 'perfectly' central.

Do you agree with this Ray?

Comment

Maybe i could start up a chapter up here adam but unfortunatly wouldn't know where to start.. i know it wouldn't be an easy thing to do but it is worth thinking about.. any suggestions would be welcome...especially the commitee??

Comment

Working...
        X