Spiderlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderlings

Well hopefully sorted on a lot of the spiderlings ive been after .. although some im not going to be sure about until after the Hamm show in Germany

Definete ones are:

2 x Cryiopagopus sp.Blue
    1 x Cryiopagopus sp.Black

Should get those once the weather warms up a bit in Denmark lol

2 x Poecilotheria Metallica < Still in eggsac stage atm>

ones hopefully from Hamm:

4 x Xenesthis Immansis <unrelated>

2 x Xenesthis Monstrosa <hopefully>

4 x Theraphosa Apophysis

Just a pity I wont be getting them for a while .. still good things come to those that wait .. I hope lol

Lance

a nice little lot you got on route there, im hell of an impatient I couldnt wait lol
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Lol I cant wait either to be honest but with all this cold weather and the spiders having to be sent from Denmark I think its best to bite the bullet a little bit for the health and safety of the spiders

Will also give me time to set up some nice little homes for them and even a new one for me if i move before they are due to be sent !!!

Lance

Comment

Are you going with Steve then Lance?

If so, then me too, my first Hamm and can't wait!!

Comment

Wish I was Howard

Only just got back into the hobby after a few years out of the picture and things have moved on a bit ... and ive MISSED the boat so to speak on the trip lol !!!

Would of been nice to have a look about, never been to that show and heard its awesome .. still there is always next year and Im definetly going to be at the BTS .. catch up with a few people and hopefully come back from there with a few armfulls of spiders ... again

Lance

Comment

Just a quick word of caultion in regards to buying Xenesthis Monstrosa at Hamm.
            If you see this species for sale at Hamm or indeed anywhere else, it may be prudent to check out first who it is you are buying them from and more importantly how the species were identified as being Xenesthis Monstrosa.
            I only say this as to my mind this is an extreamly rare spider to find in the first place for sale, let alone a properly identified one in which I would say 99% of the time it is not going to be the case. With any species of Xenesthis the price for these tend to be relitively high even for spiderlings so far as I have seen. So with this in mind the price for a really rare one like Xenesthis Monstrosa is going to be higher still and with no real way of being sure you are getting what you paid for, it could well be you might walking away with a really expensive Xenesthis immanis!
            I hate to say it but mixed between the honest dealers there are the few that will take advantage of a top selling name and sometimes knowingly add it to a different species they know it is'int.
            Off course this is not always the case but I would hate for you or indeed anyone else to be conned in a way like this.
            all the best
            Chris
            P.S for Hamm take along a snorkle tube as this will be your only way of getting a good breath of air over the crowds!

Comment

Fingers crossed for the HONEST dealers on the day

Lance

Comment

Working...
              X