Wanted Dead Spiders Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Dead Spiders Wanted

As many people know Richard Gallon and I are working on a few spider projects and have been after dead specimens for our papers.

In reality we are interested in dead adult and sub adult males and females of almost all theraphosid species, even though we are not working on those species at present, they may be of some use to us (or other taxonomists) in the future.

Please contact us through the websites for posting details.

If anyone comming to the lectures has some dead spiders they do not want Richard and I will have a jar of alchohol with us to recieve any unwanted deads.

Many thanks for your help

Ray and Richard

Mark any chance of having this message pinned please?

Ray,

How would you suggest we preserve/store any dead material for it to be useful? Especially for those of us where freezing is not an option?

Mike.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Mr Gabriel / Mr Gallon

I have sent you both an email/PM regarding a dead Tarantula.
      'A Woman's Prayer:
      Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

Comment

Hi Dee,

you have a PM

Ray

Comment

Hi

Are you interested in slings?

As I have a possible Grammostola Actaeon

Gary

Comment

Working...
          X