update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update

Just an update on my P cambridgei, she had 2 egg sacs last year numbering 420 spiderlings in all.....well......from that one mating she has laid her 3rd egg sac today, I'll be knee deep in them soon lol.
    Just checked up on her and the sac is same size as other 2, ping pong ball size.....oh hum.....
    Last edited by mary walters; 04-03-07, 09:36 PM.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

busy busy busy

well all i can say is GOOD LUCK, me thinks your going to be a busy little bee.....
    ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS IN LIFE, IS TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO A WOMEN THAT EVEN A BARGAIN COST`S MONEY

Comment

egg sacks

what's your secret! My pregnant P. miranda has already webbed herself in to lay her egg sack twice and changed her mind (last night was the third time). Any advice is much appreciated.
      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Good rezults Mary!
        Congrats. I record it
        All the best,
        Mikhail from Russia

Welcome to: http://tarantulas.tropica.ru

Comment

Hi Nicola,

A friend of mine had a selection of Regalis, Miranda and Avics, he had a similar problem with two of his females as you're having. He had to work away for a fortnight so asked a friend to look in and check on his babies, this friend went once, checked the flat, turned all the lights off in the flat and didn't go back (as he said ignorantly....they're only spiders, they'll be ok) when the owner returned unfortunatly one of the Avics was belly up but the females had completed the task in hand, and as an extra bonus he had an Avic sack too. He still swears that it was the lack of any distractions in the flat that helped and now cools off and blacks out the cages with paper when the time is nigh.
          Last edited by Guest; 05-03-07, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks folks I'll keep you posted.
            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

egg sack

thanks Colin!
              sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
              X