where to feed the addiction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to feed the addiction!

hi, i can safely say im bitten by the bug!
    i have a young b. smithi and an adult p. fasciata, and want more! does anyone know of anywhere in the banbury/oxon area that sells spiders? preferably somewhere i can go and see them before i buy and i can pay cash as i dont have a credit card to do mail order.
    cheers
    dan

you could always buy off the net from classifieds or sites that accept postal orders.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Hi Dan, i dont know that area so well but i do know of Amey Zoo in Bovingdon and Serpentarium in Leighton Buzzard. Both have websites so you could check out the stock before visiting! I use Serpentarium for food and they normally have about 30 T's in but i have not been there for a while.

They are not that far from you if you drive?

Comment

If you dont have a credit card you can still pay for spiders through mail order by paypal which is very easy and no hassle. You wont be able to see before you buy like you would in a shop but in general they are very reliable

Comment

and generally on the net spiders are alot cheaper than
          shop ones, so the money you save can be put
          to other spiders.
          'A Woman's Prayer:
          Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

Comment

how does paypal work? i thought it was credit card based, ie you transfer money from your account by a card and then use paypal account over net?
            cheers
            dan

Comment

yes it does you would need at least a bank account to open a paypal account
              http://www.spidersfromtheweb.co.uk

http://www.spidersfromtheweb.com

A.Geniculata
              B.Boehmi
              B.Smithi
              C.Crawshayi
              H.Lividum
              H.Minax
              H.Schmidti
              L.Parahybana
              O.Aureotibialis
              P.Canceridies
              P.Chordatus
              P.Frasciata
              P.Murinus
              P.Regalis
              T.Blondi

Comment

You will need a bank account but not a credit card a bank card or direct debit card will be fine thats what i did i had paypal a year beforei got my first credit card. Just register papal account with your account and email and thats it. Paypal put a couple of small deposits in your account you call them and tell them the deposits which is for verifying it. Its all very easy

Comment

buying tarantulas.

Hi Dan,
                  Have a look on the "links" sectin on this site. They are all the best online places to get tarantulas in the uk, I've bought nearly all my spiders online and never had any difficulty with the sites advertised here. Also a lot of the people selling spiders on the bulletin board use Paypal, its just a case of transfering money from account to account, and everything is linked by e-mail addresses (saves people having to give out their bank details). hope this helps.
                  sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
                  X