how agressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how agressive

We was given an A.Seemanni, it had been to at last three other people before finding a nice perminant home with me.
    The only thing is that it is mucj more aggressive than the other two that we have owned, the slightest movement of the pot sends it in to a frenzy, and if we have to move it pot {being moved twice so far} it's pratically on its back with aggression, is this about normal or could it of beeb provoked and now always ready to defend it's self.
    Thanks in advance.

I have heard of this behavior before with a. seemani,(and other "docile" species for that matter) particularly with WC ones. Every tarantula is unique, and when we talk about species being docile, we are speaking in generalities. There are always exceptions. I expect that when it gets accustomed to its new home, it may settle down a bit, but it will probably remain more defensive than your other ones.

Comment

my A.Seemani isnt aggresive but is very skittish they are skittish by nature right?
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Hi Rebecca

I have two ( see my collection thread ) , one is calm but the other is very jumpy and rears up at me quite often !!

Every spider has its own personality i guess so dont take it personally

Comment

Working...
        X