P. pederseni settled in :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P. pederseni settled in :)

Looks like my P pederseni has settled in nicely.

Gorgous spider!

Kain

ahhh ...my will be here so soon i just cant wait ...did u have much trouble getting her into her new tank??? i can just see mine coming and it being so fast it will get free...
    Dan.

Comment

Mine arrived this morning (Had a few pokies and a P, murinus too!) and my hands were shaking getting them out of the tubs they were shipped in!! I found they weren't too bad, the P, striata was the most skittish but it was a case of taking your time and coaxing them out gently!

They sure are fast but the P, murinus was the fastest though!!

Chuffed to bits with the new additions! Not looking forward to how i will feed them though as they do react fast and a couple of them seem to like sitting near the lid!!

What size are the ones you are buying? Where did you buy from?

I'm hoping to get some pics of mine tomorrow...

Comment

Mines about 2 and a half inches, I got it from Prestwoods Petzone, not to far from Bridgnorth.

Mine is pretty calm really.

Kain

Comment

Kain, I use Prestwoods regularly. Whilst they do have some nice species available, they tend to buy in throw offs from peoples collections. I know that a lot of the Pokies they sell tend to be males. I always examine spiders carefully before I take them home.

BTW, I go there pretty regularly so if you want to be updated on their current stock let m know!!!

Comment

I have ordered it of the spidershop Johanna and it is ( they say bout 2cm ) so might be a bit of a pain to feed such a small spider....but they are so nice.
            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Carpenter View Post
              I have ordered it of the spidershop Johanna and it is ( they say bout 2cm ) so might be a bit of a pain to feed such a small spider....but they are so nice.
              Dan

Hi Dan
              Fed all my new additions today and to be honest it was a breeze! They had settled in over night and had webbed up so they seemed more comfortable and hence less skittish.
              Fed all with no trouble whatsoever. Also misted them all and that was hassle free.

Very pleased!!

About to post some pics of the new arrivals...

Comment

At least you can see your pederseni!! Since we have had ours it has burrowed. We only know its still alive when food items go missing and a moult has been left outside!!
                http://www.tarantulabay.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X