Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babysitter Required

Hi all, this is a plea for help!

I am going away in August for 2 weeks and wondered if there were any Forum users near me who would be prepared to babysit my 2 T's while i am on holiday?

I live in Dunstable, Bedfordshire and would happily deliver/collect.

Cheers, Glen

Babysitter required

Hi Glen

Sorry I'm too far away too help, but have you tried any of your local reptile shop's. We have two in Clacton on sea and both will board your T's for a small charge. I think it was £12.50 for the week.

Barbara

Comment

Thanks Barbara but i think £12.50 is a little steep, i would rather take them to Newquay with me!

I will contact the shop i got them from and post their costs, however i was interested in the support i got through the forum!

Comment

Glen, I am in Bletchley , Milton Keynes, bring em over if ya like I will have them for you, will pm you my adress if you would like me to have them. Mary
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Mary, thats very kind of you, i am a Bletchley boy born and bread, well almost! I have asked the mother in law to serve her duty, if this fails i will drop you a PM. Just one other question, are you involved in a local group or society in MK? I used to be a member of the MKHS, Milton Keynes Herpetological Society but this never really catered for T's. I was thinking of starting a monthly get together in one of the Dunstable pubs to talk about our T's over a beer or three, as long as the interest was there, but alas this seems not to be the case! I would be interested to know what the scene is like in MK. Thanks again Glen!

Comment

Hi Glen,
            I tried to get a group going but got nowhere, not enough interest in MK I'm afraid. I am a black county wench originally, my boyfriend lives in Dunstable lol.
            I will willingly have your two, two more to my lot is a drop in the ocean, come have a look if you like.

Comment

Hi Mary, small world eh, i would love to pop over and have a look but day times are better for me if thats possible? Thanks for the offer, i am revisiting the hobby after 5 years break and am just in the re-familiarising process of the scientific names! lol.

If this is an option maybe would could discuss starting a local group?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Glen.

Comment

Great Glen, I will pm you my adress now, at the moment I am off work sick, have been for 9 months, hope to get back to it soon though, so daytime will be fine for me too.

Comment

Working...
                X