MSN Networking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Networking

Hi all, thought it might be a good idea to post MSN addy's in case anyone ever wants to talk spiders?

I take it we're all familiar with t'internet (we're all using a forum after all) and after noticing the chat room being consistently empty figured it's be a good way of chatting with like minded folks in "real time".

I'm not posting mine the now, wanted to see what the general consensus was first.

Cheers,

Rob.
    All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

You should be able to add it to your profile. If not then it would be safer to PM it to people I think as then it's not available for EVERYONE to see...

Comment

Yeah, you can add it (Along with a couple of others) on your user profile...

Problem with me doing it is I have to compete with the other half at home as he practically lives on the damn thing when he's there so the times of night I tend to frequent the 'boards' there's not many people around in 'real time'! lol

At the moment I am at my mom and pops house in gorgeous, sunny West Wales and hogging their PC instead!!

Comment

Good idea, I have been on the chatroom a few times but never anyone on.

Added my MSN to my profile, I'm usually on there though if I don't answer I'm playing WoW

Kain

Comment

I have now added mine to my user profile ...
          Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Farmer View Post
            noticing the chat room being consistently empty

Cheers,

Rob.
            Rob
            The BTS chatroom is open for anyone to use, so if you want to schedule a chat just post a notice up.

We have decided at this time not to hold regular chat nights, in the old days Saturday was always BTS chatroom night, and then on the Sunday the T-store. I have noticed the Arachnophilacs have a Saturday chat now.

The BTS room as stated is for anyone to host a chat at any day they like, however the BTS will only be using it for official guest chat nights.

First up in a week and a bit is:

Ray Hale: All you need to know about the BTS expo 2007 - and more.

This will be on a Wednesday night so not to interfere with any other forum chat.

Cheers
            Mark
            Last edited by Kim Pennell; 10-04-07, 08:38 AM.

------------------------------------------------------
            Serious Ink tattoo studio -
            Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
            X