Exhibition winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition winners

Are there any pictures on the site of last years competition winners ?

If not , wouldnt it be a good idea to post this years winners ?

what exactly are the points the spiders are judged on?

Comment

The photo slide show of last year's event shows the winners accepting their awards, but I do not believe there are any images of the entries.

Spiders are judged on talent, poise and swimsuit.

Cheers, Michael
      MICHAEL JACOBI - exoticfauna@gmail.com
      -> Exotic Fauna, The Tarantula Bibliography, ARACHNOCULTURE E-Zine - exoticfauna.com
      -> The British Tarantula Society - thebts.co.uk
      | michael.jacobi@thebts.co.uk
      -> TARANTULAS.com - tarantulas.com

Comment

Best African was my S.calceatum. Pic below.

And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Very nice ....
          Dan.

Comment

Trevor and I walked away with 4 trophies, including Best in show last year, we are trying for Best African this year, the only one we have not yet won.......
            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

No chance mary, i've got my competition entries all ready and moulted

I'm after your best Avic as this time, as well as defending my own Best African
              And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

What are the criteria for entering a T? And what are the different sections?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Richardson View Post
                  No chance mary, i've got my competition entries all ready and moulted

I'm after your best Avic as this time, as well as defending my own Best African

Them's fightin' talk where i comes from

Beautiful spider Neil, that patterning is almost perfectly symmetrical.

Comment

Thanks, she had a bad moult, and her left leg IV is now slightly curved, so she wont be making a re-appearance this year.

Got something special lined up for the Avicularia category though, doubt most of you will have seen this species before.

Comment

Can i come round and have a look (promise to keep mouth shut) we're both in Loughborough.

Saying that, do you want to share the car up to the BTS show, i'm going anyway so not bothered about fuel it'll only cost you a coffee or two

Comment

Colin, you sound like your getting excited there mate!

Comment

Glen, i'm really impressed by these arboreals particularly Avics.
                          and "something i've never seen before" well thats a red rag to a bull i'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                            Can i come round and have a look (promise to keep mouth shut) we're both in Loughborough.

Saying that, do you want to share the car up to the BTS show, i'm going anyway so not bothered about fuel it'll only cost you a coffee or two
                            Excellent
                            I'll split the petrol with you. My girlfriend would be coming too, plus a few competition entries

I'm steam railway side of loughborough

Comment

Ah, bit of a problem, i've got three passengers already. Didn't think mate, just thought it was you and i could have fitted you in (plus eight legged extras) Sorry, feel a bit of a plank now.
                              If one of them drops out then the offer still stands for you both.

I'm near limehurst school by the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X