Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Well the little ones seem to be doing ok. I have been up since round 6am because I wanted to check them

They both seem pretty active this morning so I will try feeding them later today.

I still cant get over how small the G. aureo is. The B. emilia is gorgeous with lovely markings. Fingers crossed they both do well.

My B. vagans is still barracaded into its hide. It hasnt eaten for a few days but I did see it digging yesterday. I have no idea if its getting ready to moult or not as it cant be seen, only the little legs moving substrate now and again. I cant see any signs of webbing and I dont want to disturb him/her just incase.

I will see my Dad later today so will ask him to bring his camera with him next week to take some photo's of the new one's and possibly the B. vagas if it decides to show itself by then.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Well both G. aureo and B emilia fed well last night. I'm so pleased they did. The emilia had a cricket (medium/small sort of sized and the aureo ate a micro mealworm.

The emilia fired off some hairs which didnt get me thankfully and is pretty quick for its size. It did get the cricket really quickly though which was good to see. The G. aureo climbed up the side of its little tub when I put the mealworm in and then grabbed it from above and carried it around for a while but did eventually eat it.

So both doing ok for now. Will keep you updated

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

My little 2cm emilia refused food again last night so i think i'll have to add that to the list of moultees i've got at the moment.

Nice to hear the other two of yours are eating ok, addictive hobby isn't it.

Comment

Elaine, nice to hear that they are all doing well.....look forward to hearing more...
        Dan.

Comment

Working...
        X