Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know its off topic but ...... COME ON LIVERPOOL !!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know its off topic but ...... COME ON LIVERPOOL !!!!!!!!!!

sorry !!

ynwa

I was gonna say...we should have a 'off topic' section for this forum...its only an idea but that way we could have talks on reptiles ete seeing as alot of us have them ...ete. Its only an idea. I know its not up to me and this is only a tarantula forum but i might work. But like i said its only an idea.
    Dan.

Comment

Yea I'm definitely with you on that one Neil !!!!!

LIVERPOOL !

Barbara

Comment

Daniel

What reptiles do you have ?

Ive kept Water Dragons , tortoises , and have a breeding pair of leopard geckos at present . In fact , i have just incubated the first two eggs

Comment

Neil, i keep the following....Corn snake, and a royal python. Did have a large collection of toads at one piont but that was a few years back, Along with leopard geckos.
          I would love to keep water dragons but i dont have the space...
          Dan.

Comment

I did built a setup for my water dragons which was 7 feet high !!

It was made from dark hardwood and had a fishtank built in so the dragon could swim in it . Unfortunately my large male ate a plastic flower which i had stupidly put in the viv and when he tried to pass it ,he prolapsed his rectum !!
            !!! ouch !!

I took him to the vets who replaced it and kept him in overnight ( £145 !!! )

Unfortunately he died three days later ! . After that , i was so upset about it i sold the female with the setup , and have regretted it ever since !

Comment

Know how you feel mate, i would love keep them but like i said the room they need is huge...and they need a big bit to swim in ete...so as well as room it costs alot and time to clean it all out ..all adds up.
              But mabye in the future who knows...
              Dan.

Comment

Working...
              X