New one has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one has arrived

My B. boehmei arrived this morning safe and well and has now been transfered to its new terranium. I had no problems transfering it and have left him/her well alone since. I have given Eddie (again named by daughter) a couple of crickets.
    Its a real wee beauty and will try and get my son to take pictures on his phone tomorrow when he gets home. It measures approx 6cm at the moment and the colour is lovely. I'm well chuffed lol.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Hi Elaine

Congratulations!!! If you're like me you'll be over the moon. Your little one sounds bigger than mine, mine's about 2 - 3 cm, but I still think he/she lovely. Can't wait until it gets a little bigger so I can see the colour more.

Anyway enjoy your new arrival.

Barbara

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara Gittings View Post
      Hi Elaine

Congratulations!!! If you're like me you'll be over the moon. Your little one sounds bigger than mine, mine's about 2 - 3 cm, but I still think he/she lovely. Can't wait until it gets a little bigger so I can see the colour more.

Anyway enjoy your new arrival.

Barbara

Thanks Barbara

Yip I'm totally over the moon with this little one. Its a bit bigger than my others and the colour is showing a lot already. I keep checking its still there lol.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

They are spectacular when fully grown you just wait....
        Dan.

Comment

Working...
        X