• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyriopagopus sacs

Cyriopagopus sp. Blue (right)
    Cyriopagopus schioedtei (left)

Richard
    Attached Files

Oh wow thats way cool. I hope you will post pics as it all happens (pretty please) as it would be great to see how the eggs all develop. A whole learning experience for me.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

singer sack,,

hi rich, i pulled a singer sack about 2 weeks ago ,but when i lifted the front door on the tank the female dropped the sack and jumped at least 5 " off her bark tube she was on at me it made me jump a little,,she had the sack outside of tube,, she landed on the door ,, i made a snatch for the sack but dropped it on the floor,, it hit the floor whith a bump the sack was packed tight whith nyph 2 on opening the sack to devide the contents as it was a 50/50 sack i noticed about ten dead nyphs,,fresh dead,, after counting about 140 between 2 containers + around 50 infertile eggs i left them for 5 or 6 hours before i looked at them again. to my supprise lots of dead nyhs in each container around 60 ,, all i can say is the shock of the fall-- bump killed them????? the rest seem ok they are black now ready to go to slings.

Comment

jealous, Very jealous, cant wait till i have the courage to try breeding.

Comment

Working...
        X