Im new what is up people
        Yeh! Hi Cody.
        Welcome to the site.

Haz...

Comment

Hi Cody and welcome to the mahouse!!!

Mike

Comment

Welcome on board Cody, are you new to the hobby or an experienced keeper?
            I'm sure we'd all like to know what species you have.

Comment

Originally posted by cody tackett View Post
              Im new what is up people
              Welcome Cody! enjoy your stay here... remmember there are many answers to be found by just searching the forum.

All the best
              Mark

------------------------------------------------------
              Serious Ink tattoo studio -
              Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I had other's but im just getting back into the hobby. I just bought four spiderling's rose hair, mexican redknee, costircan zebra, and a brazilain black and white. all them are about a half inch in size.

Comment

four nice spiders to start back off in the hobby again, good luck with them

Comment

yeah I got them because I wanted to be able to handle them. there some of the more docile spider's beside's the brazilian black and white it's soposedly agresiive but it's mostly hard to tell as they are spiderling's

Comment

If what you mean by a Brazilian black and white to be a Brazilopelma colloratvillosum, they're quite docile and calm as adults in general.
                      Obviously a lot depends on the individual spider as even the most docile species can bite and have "off days"
                      You will find that a lot of people on here don't handle their spiders, not for the fact of getting bitten (although that is a concern) but just in case the spider gets hurt, even a small fall can cause fatal damage.
                      everyone to their own though, i have to admit i handle some of my more docile spiders more than i should when cleaning out and one day complacency will probably get the better of me......again !!

Comment

It's a captive bred (Nhandu coloratovillosus)New species to the US hobby in late '98, adults are still quite hard to obtain. They are fuzzy as adults with black and white banding on leg segments, with pink tipped setae...real sweet looking, but are aggressive! Can reach 6.5" in leg span.
                        this is the way it was advertised where I bought it
                        and your right it realy all depend's on the spider itself on how it's gunna react to being handled

Comment

Ah right, though still not that agressive in general i think i'm right in saying(unless having a bad day of course). I remember reading somewhere that someone had sub adults that were a bit nervous and twitchy but their adult was very handleable
                          You keep N coloratovillosus the same way as you would an A geniculata i believe, not quite as humid.
                          Very nice looking as adults !!
                          Last edited by Guest; 13-05-07, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X