Male B. smithi reached maturity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male B. smithi reached maturity

It appears that my male B. smithi has completed his ultimate mould and has reached maturity. I bought him as a juvenile female two years ago. Now it seems that his days are numbered and he must find a mate. Anybody interested in being loaned/buying this individual?

~Chris

Hi Chris, if you are coming to the show tomorrow I could pick him up from you there, our female is freshly molted and ready for breeding.If not I'm sure we can arrange another way to get him here.

Mike.
    www.serpents-web.co.uk a work in progress.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Have you joined the BTS yet? If not why not? See the E-store to join online now

What is understood does not need to be discussed!

Comment

How big would a female B. smithi be to be ready to breed?? I have female thats around 4.5" after her last molt and intend to breed her in the future. I know shes probably too small yet...

Comment

I'll wait for him to harden up and create a sperm web first. He moulted only yesterday. This little guy will kick hairs everywhere if dusturbed though.

Comment

Working...
        X