new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new

hey there, im new to this and currently havent purchaced myself a tarantula yet, but iv been searching about for chilean rose starter kits and was just wondering if anyone could suggest a reliable site to order from thanks, James

Welcome James, the 2 sites that spring to mind are www.tarantula-shop.co.uk and www.thespidershop.co.uk

Mike

Comment

Hi James, Welcome on board.

The sites to buy from are as Mike says above.
      If you can make the trip tomorrow (sunday) the BTS show is on in coseley, west mids (details on this forum) you would be able to pick up everything you need there and there will be an unlimited amount of advice to take on board too.

Comment

Ok, how the hell did I forget to mention that!!!lol Slap my wrist....

Comment

I'm putting it down to excitement Mike
          14 hrs to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ahh so thats why!!! 10hrs till we leave...

Comment

Originally posted by James Mitchell View Post
              hey there, im new to this and currently havent purchaced myself a tarantula yet, but iv been searching about for chilean rose starter kits and was just wondering if anyone could suggest a reliable site to order from thanks, James
              Hi James and welcome

Mike has already directed you to a couple of websites which are both excellent so I will just sit back and wait for you announcement that your new G. rosea has arrived

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Hi James and welcome, and like Elaine I shall wait for you to announce your first purchase. It wont be long before your first turns into your fifth lol.
                B. boehmei - T. blondi - G. rosea x 5 -
                C. cyaneopubescens - N. chromatus -
                L. parahybana - H. maculata x 2 - G. aureostriata
                P. irminia - P. murinus

Comment

thanks for the advice guys, nice to have a warm welcome and ill be sure to get intouch when my G. rosea arrives

Comment

Working...
                  X