Euathlus Vulpinus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euathlus Vulpinus.

Hi to all, just wondered if there is anybody out there who can give me info on my E.vulpinus. No problems but i just wanted to check a few things.

Contact Lee at the spider shop. He knows a lot about Euathlus and helped me out when I had problems with my E. vulpinus. (go to 'links on this site).
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

i just googled this species to see some images, when i checked the web results, this thread was in the top 3 or 4 on Google! that's a bit spooky but it highlights the one major problem with Google in my opinion: it brings up forums in searches...and that's pretty useless, i think. if i want to read an article on something, the last thing i want to do is look through pages of threads on forums that may only make passing reference to the subject i'm after
      but it's a gorgeous spider, that's for sure!
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

James. i agree with the point you make about just finding a passing reference to the subject in hand. Maybe we should email google and have them add a "forum search" facilty. I've searched for hours looking for particular info on google and have been lead to forums where the only reference was "yeah me mates got a "whatever" and it's real cool" .....NOT what i want at all!!

But there's many "new to the hobby" visitors to this forum that found it through Google and similar, that were looking for simple "general housekeeping" of a particular species and have since become members, there is, after all, a wealth of knowledge available on here for the beginner and above...all first hand.

Gorgeous spider?.......Sure is !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X