Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T's in amsterdam

Hi everyone.
    Being aware that our Dutch cousins always seem to do all the things i enjoy better than we do, i'm planning a trip to amsterdam in the near future to celebrate the end of an arduous ethology degree. Does anybody know of any quality invert sellers in or around amsterdam? Also, can anybody clarify the logistics and legalities of getting the spiders back out of the country?

Originally posted by Jimmy Dale View Post
    Does anybody know of any quality invert sellers in or around amsterdam? Also, can anybody clarify the logistics and legalities of getting the spiders back out of the country?
    sorry, i know of no good sellers in Holland. we buy our spiders at shows, not in shops. all the large dealers come from Germany, not from Holland.

as long as you are not buying Brachypelma, you need nothing at all. with Brachypelma you need a declaration that states the spider is captive bred.

but this is only for customs! Airlines do not allow spiders on the plane!!

have fun!

Eddy

Comment

Cheers fot that Eduard. I went to an excellent dart frog/ terrarium shop when i was there last. I was hoping i would find something similar for spiders. No worries, there's always mail order!

Comment

Working...
      X