I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

Hello My name is Adam, I'm 21 I have a 2 month old son (william) I am getting my 1st sling sometime this or next week Im getting a brazilian black and white. I will send pics when i get it.Any tips on keeping one?

Thank you for reading
    N. coloratovillosus and G. aureostriata

Hi Adam, welcome on board.

Nice spider, never owned one myself but know of a few that have and they all praise them, seems the only downside was the price years ago.

A brief caresheet can be found here...

.....if this is the spider you are refering to, you'll notice that scientific names are used primarily on the forum (saves any, or most, confusion with common names as one species of spider can have many localised common names)

Good luck for when you get it and if you have any questions post them here and i'm sure they'll be answered in a short time.

regards

Colin

Comment

It's more than likely the Nhandu or Acanthoscurria Geniculata, if you type in "Acanthoscurria Geniculata care" on google you'll get plenty of care sheets for them.

Lovely t's and eat like horses!

Welcome to the forum btw!
      All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

Comment

We have one that we think is an A. geniculata, it is a lovely specimen and yes it does eat like a horse lol. Unfortunately it is only on loan as the owner can't house it at the moment but I'm trying to get him to sell it to me.
        B. boehmei - T. blondi - G. rosea x 5 -
        C. cyaneopubescens - N. chromatus -
        L. parahybana - H. maculata x 2 - G. aureostriata
        P. irminia - P. murinus

Comment

Working...
        X