New Avic's arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Avic's arrived

My 2 new A. braunshauseni arrived this morning from Sven safe and well. They have now been transfered to their new homes and are as cute as can be. Those llittle black feet with tiny pink toes are just too cool. They are approx 2cm.
    This one climbed onto my hand and then went straight into her tub no problem.

This little one shot out of the tub, ran rings around the outside of her new tub before stopping and sauntering in lol

My 6cm B. boehmei also moulted yesterday when I was out. I will try and get pics in a day or two as she is still in the back of her hide and I dont want to disturb her.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Fantastic pictures. you're going to be really happy with them
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Thanks Nicola

Elaine

Comment

Those look really cute, Elaine - never seen one live, but I believe they are the giant of the Avic genus?

May they live long and well!

Comment

Thanks Paul Yes, they are meant to be the largest of the Avic's. I will have to see how big they grow as these are the first I have seen in prson also.

Elaine

Comment

Hi Elaine

My little sling Avic Avic looks exactly like that! I think Avics are some of the best looking T' lings around....Grats on your growing collection...i'm very jealous!

Comment

Thanks Colin

They do look like A. avic's but when grown are bigger. The common name is goliath pink toe (I think lol).

Elaine

Comment

They're really cute Elaine. I only have 1 Avic at the moment but I intend to get a few more when I get my house straight lol.
                B. boehmei - T. blondi - G. rosea x 5 -
                C. cyaneopubescens - N. chromatus -
                L. parahybana - H. maculata x 2 - G. aureostriata
                P. irminia - P. murinus

Comment

Working...
                X