Exotic pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotic pets

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me with something. I bought an adult male H. lividium 2 and a half weeks ago from Exotic pets and have received no spider. I've sent them two e-mails which they've acknowledged receiving but have not replied to. On top of which I can't find a phone number on their website. Can anyone help me?
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

I have tried to find a telephone number but no success. On the website it states "telephone temporaily unavailable" and I can't find it on 192.com either.
    I hope you get your H. lividum. Is there a way to cancel your order? If you have paid through paypal you could contact them and see what they can do to get a refund. I think you can do the same if you have used a credit card.
    Good luck
    Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

I hope you get your T Nicola and I know how you feel. I ordered my daughter an H. maculata earlier in the year and I had to wait 4 weeks for it. Neither myself or my daughter were very impressed but we did eventually get it. Hopefully this will be the case with you.
      B. boehmei - T. blondi - G. rosea x 5 -
      C. cyaneopubescens - N. chromatus -
      L. parahybana - H. maculata x 2 - G. aureostriata
      P. irminia - P. murinus

Comment

Thanks to you both. Still there is one consolation. My female went into moult last week so by the time the male arrives she should be ready!

Comment

Originally posted by nicoladolby View Post
          Hi I wonder if anyone can help me with something. I bought an adult male H. lividium 2 and a half weeks ago from Exotic pets and have received no spider. I've sent them two e-mails which they've acknowledged receiving but have not replied to. On top of which I can't find a phone number on their website. Can anyone help me?
          Hi Nicola

I ordered both my slings from Exotic pets, my first one (avic avic) took 11 working days which is a long time as it says on the site that 1-5 days is the expected time, (although it does say upto 10 days) i emailed them a lot to have a moan, and eventually i got a reply from steve saying they had despatched my order and it came the next day. My second (curly hair) came within 4 days! im not sure why they are so inconsistant? but at least the slings were both healthy and well packed...hope yours come soon...good luck!

Comment

I got an e-mail today telling me that my tarantula is on his way. Thanks for the posts.

Comment

Good news Nicola !

Comment

Like Neil has just said, that is good news Nicola. I hope he arrives safely.
                B. boehmei - T. blondi - G. rosea x 5 -
                C. cyaneopubescens - N. chromatus -
                L. parahybana - H. maculata x 2 - G. aureostriata
                P. irminia - P. murinus

Comment

Working...
                X