New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi everyone. I've been roaming around the U.S. boards to some time now and I've heard a lot of great things about the B.T.S. So, here I am to see what it's all about. I've been keeping T's for around a year now and I've read a few good T books multiple times each and I'm still learning about this great hobby. I own almost 80 T's, 30 scorpions and around 10 centipedes. I'm real excited since tomorrow or Wednesday i'll be receiving a P. matalicca sling. They are hard to come by here in the States. I'm lucky enough to live in T country so I've been fortunate enough to be able to catch a few A. hentzi and I have one that's about to drop an egg sack. Anyway, I'm glad I joined and I'm anxious to learn a lot from all of you.

My screen name on the other boards is Cheetah13mo.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Missouri Tarantula Group

Originally posted by Jeremy D. Hoge View Post
    Hi everyone. I've been roaming around the U.S. boards to some time now and I've heard a lot of great things about the B.T.S. So, here I am to see what it's all about. I've been keeping T's for around a year now and I've read a few good T books multiple times each and I'm still learning about this great hobby. I own almost 80 T's, 30 scorpions and around 10 centipedes. I'm real excited since tomorrow or Wednesday i'll be receiving a P. matalicca sling. They are hard to come by here in the States. I'm lucky enough to live in T country so I've been fortunate enough to be able to catch a few A. hentzi and I have one that's about to drop an egg sack. Anyway, I'm glad I joined and I'm anxious to learn a lot from all of you.

My screen name on the other boards is Cheetah13mo.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Welcome Jeremy, enjoy your stay!

Regards
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy D. Hoge View Post
      Hi everyone. I've been roaming around the U.S. boards to some time now and I've heard a lot of great things about the B.T.S. So, here I am to see what it's all about. I've been keeping T's for around a year now and I've read a few good T books multiple times each and I'm still learning about this great hobby. I own almost 80 T's, 30 scorpions and around 10 centipedes.Jeremy
      Hi Jeremy

Welcome to the BTS forum....80 T's! wow!

Comment

Welcome Jeremy. I think you will find the BTS membership and users of this forum to be a group of focused, dedicated and friendly individuals eager to share their experiences and learn. I am one of two North American Reps on the BTS Board; if you have any questions please feel free to email me at exoticfauna@gmail.com. Full membership in the BTS includes the fantastic full-color Journal and contributes to the world's oldest tarantula society.

Best regards, Michael
        MICHAEL JACOBI - exoticfauna@gmail.com
        -> Exotic Fauna, The Tarantula Bibliography, ARACHNOCULTURE E-Zine - exoticfauna.com
        -> The British Tarantula Society - thebts.co.uk
        | michael.jacobi@thebts.co.uk
        -> TARANTULAS.com - tarantulas.com

Comment

Working...
        X