G. pulchra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G. pulchra

These are really hard to find here in the U.S. and on top of that, they are very expensive. I found this at a local pet store for 40 dollars. They can easily sell for a few hundred so I'd say I got pretty lucky today.

G. pulchra

Heres a ventral view, I don't want to ruin my luck so I'm not going to guess. I'll let everyone else guess. lol Male or female?

Missouri Tarantula Group

Looks like she's trying to get at your coke there hun if indeed 'she' is a 'she'... looks like one to me

Beautiful

Bex

Comment

Excellent find Jeremy She is absolutely stunning. Mine are only 2cm at the moment and are hopefully going to moult soon if the size of their abdomens are anything to go by lol.
      Congratulations on your new beauty.
      Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Stunning spider and a definite candidate for title of 'Obligatory Species' in any collection!

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks so much. It was a very lucky find that will probably never happen again. I love this hobby.
          Missouri Tarantula Group

Comment

i managed to snag a couple of these not long ago. pretty young, but there's a male and a female. the female went to a mate, but we'll be breeding them when they're ready!
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I'm drooling and jealous, thats a bad combination

Man thats a sweet find, and a great steal!!! Beautiful T', I am currently hunting for couple of these slings!!!

Comment

beautiful stunning spider jeremy, what a good buy indeed !!

Comment

Looks like it could be a male. It is very hairy in the area right above the epigastric furrow.

Comment

Is this species readily available in Europe? It seems only about 5-10 sacs are produced in the USA right now per year, and it is difficult (which I agree with) to get wild caught adults.
                    They've got oour names! It's the pris'n hoose for us!

Comment

Working...
                    X