T . apophysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T . apophysis

I am soo chuffed for Dan Kennard and me, looks like we have an apophysis sac at last. My female has webbed herself in her pot and has been webbing the bottom since yesterday morning, wish us luck.
    And yes, it is all being chronicled.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Wooo ,well done Mary

Save one for me pleeeeeeeaaaassse !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey, Mary!

That's really great news - the hobby could do with some more of this species!

Looking forward to the updates...

Comment

Congratulations Mary, that is excellent news. good luck to you and Dan on a successful sac.
        Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Thanks all, and yes when I know how many I have availiable I will take reservations.

Comment

Brilliant news Mary. I've just bought a baby apophysis myself and they're the cutest little things. Let us know how things progress. Good luck!
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Oooohhh Mary - you should never count your spiderlings until they hatch!!!

Of course if they do hatch - please put me down for 5!

Jay.
              Everyones an Expert! "Ex" is a has been - "spurt" is a strong gush of water! You decide............................

Comment

Originally posted by J M Clegg View Post
                Oooohhh Mary - you should never count your spiderlings until they hatch!!!

Of course if they do hatch - please put me down for 5!

Jay.
                Pardon Jay??? Are you serious???

Oh, BTW, I have 2 sacs in theincubator as we speak........not apo's though lol

Comment

Well she still had it this morning. To be honest I am thinking of pulling it and incubating it, she's giving me kittens with it and I'm walking on eggshells as she lives in the lounge.

Comment

well done and fingers crossed for you and dan ,and if i can be cheeky ill have a couple o slings if your successfull please mary , thanks

Comment

well done aunti mary, mum said your gonna pull it and she said you said it was as big as a orange please let me know they are ok.
                      love you sonny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Well, the sac is pulled...... there are no bad or duff eggs at all, and I have never seen such big ones, I tried to post a pic of Aurora with the sac earlier but I couldn't, exceed amount allowed or some such.

Comment

Could I could be cheeky like Andy and put my name down for one if you have any spare that is. Thankies
                          B. boehmei - T. blondi - G. rosea x 5 -
                          C. cyaneopubescens - N. chromatus -
                          L. parahybana - H. maculata x 2 - G. aureostriata
                          P. irminia - P. murinus

Comment

Originally posted by Helen Roberts View Post
                            Could I could be cheeky like Andy and put my name down for one if you have any spare that is. Thankies
                            Certainly Helen.

Comment

Working...
                            X