New arrival Brachypelma Klassi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New arrival Brachypelma Klassi :)

Hi , my newest addition to the family arrived today and she is gorgeous !!!!

Ive wanted a Klassi for ages and when i spotted an adult female for sale , i just had to have her . She is very gentle and seems a lot more placid than any of my other Brachys , and totally stunning !!

Last edited by Neil Ashby; 20-07-07, 10:23 AM.

Aww Neil, Shes stunning!!

My tiny tiny L parahybana's and King Baboon (won't attempt to spell its proper name lol!) came this morning!

Kain

Comment

Well done Neil, both the orange and the pink klassis are beautiful spiders. Have fun. Oh and enjoy the spiderlings Kain
      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Kain , show us the piccys then mate !!

Nicola , pink and orange klassi ? , are there 2 different ones i didnt realise that . Do they have the same name ?

Comment

Same name Neil, just that one is a highland form and the other (the orange I believe) is the lowland. Lee over at the Spidershop knows more about them than me, though I believe the pink ones are quite rare. Thanks!

Comment

Nicola , would you say my one is the orange one then ?

In person she does look pinkish in different lights !

Comment

I'd say orange. If you ask Lee he might be able to tell you where to get a pink one (depending how cheeky you feel!)

Comment

heres few more now she is in her tank

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous Neil

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Pink or orange?

I'd never heard of there being two colour morphs to be honest.
                    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Hmmm looks the same as mine but the carapace is a lot blacker !

Gorgeous spider Neil , klassi`s are just ......well Klassi really !!!!!!

Was that taken just after a molt ?

Comment

neil, the abdoman and caropice are a tinsy winsy bit darker on the pink form than the orange form. i think yours is the orange form. the highland and lowland are like the same think with pokes in formosas but instead its with brachys. they are all desert spids though so i dont understand that really. but thats the colour difference anyway.
                        sonny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Neither had I until recently. I was going to buy one back in Feb fro the spider shop but felt a bit daft ringing Lee up and asking him what type he'd got so I left it. Now I have four Brachys but still no Klassi

Comment

Working...
                          X