pokie moult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokie moult

checked my poecilotheria regalis juvenile last night as i thought is was getting ready for a moult as it had spun a heavy silken mat on the floor of its container and not eaten for 2 weeks, and lo and behold it had done sometime during the day

Congratulations on a successful moult Andy

Its a bit like getting a brand new T when they have moulted.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

thanks elaine i am pleased he/she had a trouble free moult , yes looks like a new and bigger tarantula now hehe

Comment

Congratulations Andy, its great when they moult. Soon you'll be getting into the 'bigger housing' territory, tats when the fun starts. The best bit though is when one day he or she wanders out of their web or bark tube and there is a mature adult in front of you. There's no feeling like it. have fun!
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

im now im a noob but when dose it get the back end part sorry left my T book in the car i read it when wating for my sis lol and congrats on the molt im wating for my T to molt for first time with me

Comment

thanks nicola & scott it was a welcome suprise finding that he/she had moulted . he /she does need rehousing now so it is gonna be fun doing that hehe . i am to do it tomorrow ,and going to take some better pics too.

Comment

congrats andy, your lucky there cos all my pokes chew up there skins.

Comment

thanks sonny, i got the old moult skin out not long after the moult, he/she looks like a brand new spider now, and a lot bigger, gonna rehouse he/she today.

Comment

here he/ she is 3 days after moulting

Comment

and his/her new home

Comment

Working...
                    X