how do you pick up TS and dose it up set them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you pick up TS and dose it up set them

i have never picked my Chile rose up, when i have a need to remove him i use a pant brush and a bole, how do you pick them up and dose it hurt and or scair them, my praying mantis goes nuts and bites me lol when i moved it to a new tank hat to put the lid of the old tank in to the new 1 and Waite

We use a crix tub to move them around Scott, and tweezers. A long as you don't push them or try to hurry them I don't think it scares them.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

thanks ow bye the way i read on the net you can give them moths like my mantiss is that right as i dont wont to freek him out lol

Comment

Originally posted by scotttaylor View Post
        thanks ow bye the way i read on the net you can give them moths like my mantiss is that right as i dont wont to freek him out lol
        Only if you can guarantee that the moth (and its precursor caterpillar) aren't laced with pesticides.

Manny: "Diego, spit that out. You don't know where it's been." (Ice Age. As Diego [sabretooth] holds Sid [ground sloth] in his jaws.)
        The Tarantula Whisperer!
        Stan Schultz
        Co-author, the TARANTULA KEEPER'S GUIDE
        Private messaging is turned OFF!
        Please E-mail me directly at schultz@ucalgary.ca

Comment

i would never give any of my spids flying bugs cos you just dont know where they have come from, they could have been on dog poo and stuff.
          i do take my rosie in the garden sometimes and let her hunt her own bugs but i watch her all the time to make sure she doesent snap at anything not right. i like to see her rome about in the garden and chase and catch bugs, its more naturel.
          sonny

Comment

thats sounds so cool when did u first do that and how did u come up with the idea of letting her go for a work, my Chile just stays in about a 3 inch area witch is funny as it has a 1 foot square tank, do you keep ur grass very short so you can get her quickly and with out hurting her, i live in wales so the chance of letting her have a work is slim as it rains 364 days a year lol

Comment

Working...
            X