tarantula barn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarantula barn

Hi all, I hate to gripe but has anyone had any problems with tarantula barn recently?

I ordered some spiders on 16th july and recieved a email saying they will be posted asap ( i received the mail right after paying). I have sent 2 emails since and have not had any reply. I have used tarantula barn before and got a good service ( ordered spiders on a sunday and recieved them the following wednesday).

I hope everything is ok with steve and tarantula barn. I just would like to know if and when i would be recieving my spiders. I think having to wait 2 weeks without one email explaining what the problem was/is? is a little bit on the bad side of good PR.

Craig

P.s I know we have been having postal strikes recently but he could mail and let me know the status of my order.
    41 of the following species
    A. geniculata, A. seemani, A. versicolor, B. albopilosum, B. annitha, B. auratum, B. boehmei, B. ruhnai, B. schroederi, B. smithi, B. vagans, C. cyaneopubescens, C. fasciatum, Cyriopagopus sp "Singapore blue", E. campestratus, G. aureostriata/pulcheripes, G. formosa, G. rosea, G. rosea (rcf), N. coloratovillosus, P. irminia, P. rufilata, P. metallica, Pseudhapalopus sp "blue"

Sorry I cant help I'm afraid. I havent bought from Tarantulabarn because I contacted them with questions about a couple of tarantula's I was interested in buying. I heard nothing back from them after about 3 weeks so bought elsewhere. That was around a month and a half ago and still heard nothing.

I have done a search for a telephone number but not found one yet.

I hope you get your spiders.
    Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

thats real bad craig, i am sorry i cant help you, im only alowed to buy from lee at spidershop, mum doesent trust other spider places. i really hope you get your spids mate.
      sonny

Comment

thanks for your replies

Hopefully i will recieve them soon, I wonder how many more people have paid and are waiting for there spids.

dont think theres is anything else i can do except wait it out.

Craig
        A. geniculata, A. seemani, A. versicolor, B. albopilosum, B. annitha, B. auratum, B. boehmei, B. ruhnai, B. schroederi, B. smithi, B. vagans, C. cyaneopubescens, C. fasciatum, Cyriopagopus sp "Singapore blue", E. campestratus, G. aureostriata/pulcheripes, G. formosa, G. rosea, G. rosea (rcf), N. coloratovillosus, P. irminia, P. rufilata, P. metallica, Pseudhapalopus sp "blue"

Comment

spider barn

sorry to here it i have sent them mail with no reply 2
          lee at the thespidershop and dan at tarantula-shop.
          both top blokes

Comment

I ordered some slings from the Tarantula barn on Sat 21st July and they were personly delivered by Steve on Tuesday the 24th July as he was in the area ...well 20-ish miles away .
            I though it was a very quick service.

Comment

barn

cool thats what i call top service

Comment

I can also say I brought from tarantulabarn and they were personally dillivered too with a freebie chaco gold knee. very good service in my opinion. Hope yours arive soon.

Comment

I'm glad to hear some of you are getting your spiders( hand delivered too) i'm in west yorkshire though so i cant see him hand delivering them to me....

I've just been onto the website and the shop part of the site wont work....

Hopefully this means he is doing some work on the site and that i will get my spids soon

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Craig White View Post
                    I'm glad to hear some of you are getting your spiders( hand delivered too) i'm in west yorkshire though so i cant see him hand delivering them to me....

I've just been onto the website and the shop part of the site wont work....

Hopefully this means he is doing some work on the site and that i will get my spids soon

Craig
                    Craig
                    Hopefully all will be well and you'll get your spiders soon, there are lot of factors such as floods, postie strikes, computer problems and such like at the moment which could all result in a slow service.

The other thing is he could be on hols, and the auto generated mail you got may not have actually been seen by tarantulabarn.

Give it a few days, if you have not heard anything, I will email him for you and ask what is up.

Lets not hang the guy just yet.....

Cheers
                    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
                    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
                    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
                    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks Mark
                      I do hope they arrive soon, and like you said postie strikes, floods etc could be to blame.

Thanks for your help

Craig

Comment

Hi all,

Just a quick update,

I've had a mail from steve @ tarantula barn and he apologises for the delay, this was due to cube cart not notifying him about the order i placed. He will be posting the spiders on monday so I will get them tuesday.

Craig

P.S A HUGE thank you to mark for helping get this resolved.

Comment

Woohoo, that such a relief for you Roll on tuesday.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

They arrived yesterday, I got

2 b. boehmei (1 free)
                            1 a. geniculata (free)
                            1 a. versicolor

well worth the wait.

Once again thanks to mark

Craig

Comment

Working...
                            X