• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new moults

my grammostola auriostriata spiderling moulted yesterday after noon ,

and overnight one of my cyriocosmus sp, bolivia moulted too

Comment

Nice one!

Congrats Andy. It doesn't half seem like the time for shedding recently.
      It must be in the air!
      With regards to post moult behaviour: I have A. Genic that seems to be taking up residence on the side wall of the enclosure, the sub seems fine, moist but not too much and he/she has spent reasonable time on the ground in the past week but the last day or so perched a few mil above the ground on the wall. Also the reputation of a Genic is to be a ready hair kicker, I havent had any flicking at all yet. The newest molt was on the 24th July Any thoughts?

Best regards

Tomas
      www.tomaswhitehouse.com
      info@tomaswhitehouse.com

Comment

hi tomas yes moulting certainly is in the air this month especially for me . i just checked on my lasiodora parahybana spiderling and its moulted sometime since this morning !!! . going to post some pics shortly. my acanthoscurria geniculata spiderling stays in its burrow all day and doesnt venture out till the evening, maybe yours just likes to sit on the side of its container??

Comment

And another new moult

well there must be something in the air regarding moults as my lasiodora parahybana has moulted since i last looked at it first thing this morning !!

Comment

Working...
          X