can you help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you help

my chile rose seemed for a wile to go realy docile then hes been working his cage off and on, still drinking, trying to clime the side of the tank and then back to the heat mat i have it on the side, hes not relay bothered about the food and im not sure as the light is not very good but i think there might be a little hair loss, like when you start to go bolled,

Not eating and showing hair loss on the abdomen usually points towards premoult behaviour Scott. try food occasionally ( take it out if completely ignored) and keep the water topped up.
    Thats all you can really do at the moment, apart from the normal checking on temp and humidity.
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

how much more humideraty should i go i have it at normal levels for him 62 %

Comment

leave it as it is Scott, as long as you have the water dish in there it'll be ok.
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

i have just read tatantulas and other archids and im starting the tarantula keeper's guide the first i can reconmend it to noobs like me, i thort after reading it that it might be molting but i needed to be sure thanks

Comment

Working...
          X