had a scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a scare

i had a scare last nite my chile rose was working at nite time as hes just started to for last week, then he climes a little and works over his log hide and stays by it but last nite i herd a little thud and i sore he had fell about an inch as in his hight from it spinners, i throut ow now its going to dye im going to lose sharron but its ok in facted his started to web up the front of his hide my new books told me that some times the web up the hide when there going to molt so fingers crost

I'm so glad to hear that Sharron is doing ok after her little fall. I have had a couple of mine falling about an inch or 2 without damage but I always make sure they cant climb higher than 1.5 - 2 times their length.

I got the fright of my life last week when my sub-adult avic fell around 6 inches. I'm looking at her thinking I hope she's ok, when I realised she had a cricket lol. She had jumped down to grab it and then skuttled back up her corkbark to eat. No damage done to her but the cricket didnt make it

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Quite a few spiders web over their hide entrance, its to stop crickets and other bugs getting in and damaging them while they moult. Looks like you are in for a treat!!!!
      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
      X