Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 New arrivals ....... Megaphobema robustum :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 New arrivals ....... Megaphobema robustum :)

Had two Robustums arrive this week . Ive been wanting one for ages and these two came up this week !!

............. but i will be selling one on i think , i couldnt decide which one to have

They are both totally gorgeous Neil. Congratulations

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Thanks Elaine

ive been wanting one for AGES !!!!!

.......... and then TWO came along at once

Comment

I can understand why you wanted them Neil. I think I would have been tempted too.

Elaine

Comment

I think i will be selling the smaller one Elaine if you are interested , ill let you know . The reason being is a lack of space and i couldnt chose between them

Comment

they are dead leggy neil, big mama is so fat and chunky, are yours still babys?

Comment

Yes Sonny , 8cm and 12 cm

id still love an adult female hint hint

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Ashby View Post
                I think i will be selling the smaller one Elaine if you are interested , ill let you know . The reason being is a lack of space and i couldnt chose between them
                I wish I could Neil but I'm totally skint for the next few weeks or so. I have my daughters 16th birthday coming up so spiders will have to wait for a while

Elaine

Comment

stunning new arrivals neil . nice choices indeed

Comment

It's dead simple Elaine, buy your daughter a spider.

Now if only there was one for sale that you....sorry she would be interested in.

Maybe a robustum.....now where have i seen one of those up for grabs ????
                    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

isn't Colin exactly the right sort of friend to have, Elaine?
                      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                        It's dead simple Elaine, buy your daughter a spider.

Now if only there was one for sale that you....sorry she would be interested in.

Maybe a robustum.....now where have i seen one of those up for grabs ????
                        Oh stop it I just bought her a flippin parrot so she aint getting anything else. Anyway, I would end up keeping a spid for ME and I really have NO money to buy.
                        Its that bad that I cant even buy those little Avic sp. "peru purple" that Lee has I spent all my spare money on food for the critters yesterday.
                        I'm having to sit on my hands for the next few weeks.
                        I will just have to sit and dream about peru purples and robustums. Oh what a sad life

Originally posted by James Box View Post
                        isn't Colin exactly the right sort of friend to have, Elaine?
                        Yip he sure is James, especially when he is trying to shove me in the way of temptation lol.

Elaine

Comment

It was just a thought, slightly devious, but still just a thought

I have loads of reptiles, amphibians, arachnids and insects that belong to my children that I look after. It's great!!!
                          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

One of the robustums just said to me ...........

" please please can i go and live with auntie Elaine "

Comment

STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!! If only I had loads of dosh then the little robustum would be packing her little cases right now to come and live here but its just not to be as I'M SKINT/BRASIC/BROKE/GOT NOT A BEAN!!!!

Now, if I didnt have a 17year old with hollow legs that needs feeding every 5 minutes.

Hey Neil, do you fancy doing a straight swap for a 17 year that will eat you out of house and home?????

Elaine

Comment

Working...
                              X