Just so you all know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so you all know

For personal reasons i have disposed of my entire bug collection (including the T's) and so for the foreseeable future am living in a bug free environment
    Dave

Sorry to hear that Dave

You ok ?

Comment

that's not so good! my sympathies!!!
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Dave. You must be gutted at being without the little critters.
        I hope thiings change for you in the near future for you to restart a collection.

If you need anything just shout
        Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Thats not good dave, if you ever start your colectshon again let me know and i'll send you some to start you off again.
          sonny

Comment

Shame mate, as above though, if you need donations to start up again just ask.

all this said, hope to see you at the shows still.
            Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

thats such a shame dave i hope things pick up for you in the future and you can start another collection off

Comment

Thanks everyone - hopefully at some stage i will be able to start again, but first i have to get my head on straight
                Dave

Comment

Get head on straight? Oh man, I'm stuffed then lol.

Seriously, I hope things get better for you and you have another nice collection growing soon.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

"Getting head on straight" comes as a bit of a shock mate, the couple of times we've met up at the shows lead me to believe you were a level headed, switched on sort of guy.
                    whatever these problems are, i hope they clear themselves soon !!

best wishes for the future mate

Colin
                    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

yeah, hope things start to look up soon!!
                      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                      -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Thanks for the good words folks.

Been off work now for 4 months, get good days, get bad days, get totally s***e days

Hopefully there will be a resolution before xmas and in the new year i might be able to start getting my head and life back in order.

take care folks and keep a listen out for the little click as the cage lid clips on
                        Dave

Comment

Nice to hear from you Dave, keep your chin up mate, hope it all comes right for you xxxxxxxx
                          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Hope things are better for you soon Dave, all the best
                            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

hang on there man!
                              -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X