Little off topic buuuuuuuuut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little off topic buuuuuuuuut

The BIG move too England is now only 1 weeks away. I am very much so looking forward to the move it will be a great move for me and my family. I can't wait to meet everyone in person I have made some good friends on this forum and look forward to making new friends.

I am hoping that some of you might even be willing to make a drive over to my new house in England when I get there and help me get my T's put away. I am going to be weeks rehousing spiders when I get there. And I don't even know where to get anything.

Anyone that would like to come and help will get a nice little door prize

Anyway look forward to meeting you all at the my first BTS meeting and can't wait to get out of vegas and get to leicester.
    "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
    Jeremy Bentham

Originally posted by Toran T View Post
    can't wait to get out of vegas and get to leicester.

You must be MAD !!!!!!

but welcome to the Uk , im sure you will find someone willing to help you mate !

Comment

You poor fellow - your moving from sunny Nevada to Leicester??? Oh dear!!!!

Look on the bright side - you only have a short drive to the BTS event on May 18th.
      Everyones an Expert! "Ex" is a has been - "spurt" is a strong gush of water! You decide............................

Comment

Best of luck with the move Toran. I hope you love living over here

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

don't listen to the negative ones! the UK is amazing! hope your trip over is safe and your settling in goes smoothly!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

england is great toran, glad you are coming to live here. we dont live far from leister so may be could come and see you.
            Hope you enjoy snow in winter.
            sonny

Comment

Its cold and wet here?

When do you arrive? do you arrive in time to go to Kempton?

Mr Clegg

An "ex" is a "has been" and a "spurt" is a "drip under preasure", as my Grandad sued to say.

Ray

Comment

Leicester, well I'd profer it to Vegas, Some great Indian restaurants there too. If there's a Mrs Toran she'll love the clothes shops!
                sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

mmm Indian food... drool
                  something i learned to love as soon as i moved here!
                  Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                  My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Well we leave on the 19th so this coming wed. My wife is from leicester so she really can't wait to get home I am looking forward to living there as I have lived in 120 degree heat for way to long. I am very much so lookin to go to all the show and anyone who wishs to come visit is more than welcome to.

see you all soon
                    "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
                    Jeremy Bentham

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Gabriel View Post
                      Its cold and wet here?

When do you arrive? do you arrive in time to go to Kempton?

Mr Clegg

An "ex" is a "has been" and a "spurt" is a "drip under preasure", as my Grandad sued to say.

Ray

Hi Ray - who was he suing when he said this????

Jay
                      Everyones an Expert! "Ex" is a has been - "spurt" is a strong gush of water! You decide............................

Comment

the count down begins we leave for England in 2 day will be there thursday. yaaaaah
                        been packing spiders now for 2 day I hope their fly is a comfy one.
                        Jeremy Bentham

Comment

Working...
                        X