If you know anyone in Hastings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you know anyone in Hastings

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. Recently I sent a male A. metallica down to Hastings for breeding. The spider arrived safely and I waited a while before e-mailing to find out how things were going (about a month). Unfortunately I seem to be unable to get any replies to my e-mails and despite having had a couple of problems with receiving messages and a pratt getting my password and sending offensive messages out (hopefully solved now) I would really like to know how things are. So if anyone knows a Robyn or a Nicky Lee in the Hastings area could you get them to please contact me or please contact me yourself. Many thanks.
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Nicola

I sent you a pm earlier, I've now found the link. methinks you've been scammed.

Comment

Sad times we live in. This does highlight the problem of dealing with people that you do not know.

If you are concerned then ask me if they are BTS members . At least that way we have some route to investigate.

This does prove what I keep harping on about. JOIN the BTS .

Hope you get a resolution Nicola
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

oh no not another thats been ripped off
        i hope the owner of this site doesnt mind me posting the story so far ,by providing a link

[i use the name of rockkeeper on there)
        Last edited by chris king; 26-09-07, 06:21 PM.
        chris
        if you like my photos then post a repy.,
        it makes it worthwhile to me,if you dont like ,still post a reply esp if you can tell me where i went wrong

bts member
        tarantula newbie
        snakes for years

Comment

Hmm we live in a world full of a-holes. It's one of the reasons I'm cautious about buying a female P pederseni from someone other than Lee or Dan.

Still Sonny has mentioned he's got one, and I fully trust him as hes a regular here.

Sorry about your pokie Nicola, but it looks like you've been had. If you still have there address, I think I would contact the police and ask for some advice on the situation. If you still have the origional emails when you arranged the loan you should be ok.

Kain

Comment

Thanks Kain, I might just do that. I know It was only one Avic metallica but he was the first spider (along with a Poke metallica) I got so I want him back for sentimental reasons. Some people just don't understand the meaning of the word 'decent'.
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

that's horrible! seems no area of life is free from these types of people.
              sorry for your loss, Nicola!
              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

hi i to have been taken in by nikki lee paid by paypal 55.00 and waited for my spider and nothing i was so excited waiting for it to be delivered andthen spent the next month ringing the post office and getting really upset but still nothing have no spider and lost my money but i have learnt a hard lesson its just a shame he can get away with it

Mandy

Comment

hi i to have been taken in by nikki lee paid by paypal 55.00 and waited for my spider and nothing i was so excited waiting for it to be delivered andthen spent the next month ringing the post office and getting really upset but still nothing have no spider and lost my money but i have learnt a hard lesson its just a shame he can get away with it i am sorry i know just how you feel

Mandy

Comment

yup he seems to have scammed queit afew,even trying to get your money back via paypal ,has no effect as he clears the the account out,
                    chris
                    it makes it worthwhile to me,if you dont like ,still post a reply esp if you can tell me where i went wrong

bts member
                    tarantula newbie
                    snakes for years

Comment

thats what he did to me so even though paypal awarded case to us he had no money in the account also advertising as lisa on bts bulletin board

Mandy

Comment

lisa on bts bulletin board
                        its suppose to be a 14 year old called jamie,but think there more to this poss parents envolement
                        i had spoke to him on the phone,but he had said it was his brother ,they have promish to pay back ,but nothing ever shows
                        chris

bts member
                        tarantula newbie
                        snakes for years

Comment

I live not far from hastings but the address i got didnt exist if anyone has it i will gladly go along to find out whats going on

Mandy

Comment

i have the address can post on here or pm you with it,
                            as we dont want anyone on here or anywhere else to be stung,
                            pm me for the addy
                            chris

bts member
                            tarantula newbie
                            snakes for years

Comment

Iwill let you know how i get on thanks for your help with this

Mandy

Comment

Working...
                              X