t.blondi and L.parahybana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t.blondi and L.parahybana

hey guys and girls, just wandering if anyone knows where i can find a juvenile t.blondi and a juvenile l.parahybana for sale? Been searching for a while, responded to adverts but to no avail
    thanks again guys,

Oli

I'm not sure about juv T.blondi. But for the L.parahybana then check out the tarantula shop. They do stock T.blondi, but only as a sling (currently out of stock though).

Here's the link for both species though.
    L.Parahybana http://www.tarantula-shop.com/shop/j...er/prod_4.html

T.Blondi http://www.tarantula-shop.com/shop/j...er/prod_4.html

My Collection: - Support CB

Comment

Originally posted by Rich.Harrington View Post
      I'm not sure about juv T.blondi. But for the L.parahybana then check out the tarantula shop. They do stock T.blondi, but only as a sling (currently out of stock though).

Here's the link for both species though.
      L.Parahybana http://www.tarantula-shop.com/shop/j...er/prod_4.html

t-blondi http://www.tarantula-shop.com/shop/j...er/prod_4.html
      t.blondi-http://www.tarantula-shop.com/shop/s...7bd55947420c8d

Comment

Steve at the Tarantula barn still has a couple of blondi's left.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Lynes View Post
          Steve at the Tarantula barn still has a couple of blondi's left.

Mark

I think that you will find that they are Theraphosa apophysi NOT T blondi

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
            I think that you will find that they are Theraphosa apophysi NOT T blondi
            Awh pooh!

Mark

Comment

I managed to pick up 35 at the antwerp show a couple of weeks ago, measuring about 2"

Keeping these for growing on for breeding, i am off to my breeder friend in germany in a couple of weeks to collect some adults for a shop in jersey, not cheap though, i am collecting ten for him for £85 each so not sure how much he will sell em for, i might well get a couple for myself

Comment

Hi Oli
                I've had a look on all the online sites I know and I can't find any T. blondi. If I see any though I'll let you know. Why don't you post on the Bulletin board yourself, asking if anyone's got one? some people who might not have read this thread may be looking in there.

Good Luck
                Last edited by Nicola Dolby; 12-10-07, 11:00 PM.
                sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

i brought this t.blondi juv for 25£ of lee at thespider shop try emailing him
                  Attached Files

Comment

serching for a blondi

hi oli,ive just returned from reptigrow at diddington,cambs and they have a small adult goliath for sale,not sure how much though?nice spider it is too im well chuffed at the moment my own goliath has just taken its 1st dead adult mouse!!!! i had to dangle it by the tail at the entrance to the burrow but matilda[the spider]soon got the message striking at it very quickly then standing over it hissing!!,anyhow ring chris on 01480811911 about the blondi they have,,hope this helps..
                    all those moments will be lost in time.....like tears........in rain

Comment

As always guys, you have been very helpful indeed!

Steve PaineI managed to pick up 35 at the antwerp show a couple of weeks ago, measuring about 2"

Keeping these for growing on for breeding, i am off to my breeder friend in germany in a couple of weeks to collect some adults for a shop in jersey, not cheap though, i am collecting ten for him for £85 each so not sure how much he will sell em for, i might well get a couple for myself

They will go for a heafty price in Jersey, everything is expensive there! I should know, im from there hehe
                      As far as i know there is only 1 shop that sells inverts, so good luck Steve! Let me know how it goes

Comment

Not sure if this uy has a shop front or if he deals from home, i used to know him when i lived in St Helier, could be moving back in a couple of years once i finish a few things here

Comment

ill hopefully be moving back to Jersey too in a few years after my diploma and my flight training lol
                          damn education

Comment

my local pet shop has an adult blondi. however, it's looking a bit poorly, i think. the abdomen is wrinkly and doesn't look the best.
                            however, it's apparently eating well.
                            i would've rescued it, but the price is £250 including tank...so probably £200 without! a bit more than i can afford
                            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Not worth the risk by the sounds of it. Not for that money anyway. I've been looking out for one myself, but no-one seems to have any. I'll just bide my time. Plenty of others to collect in the mean time

Comment

Working...
                              X