my goliath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my goliath

hello again everyone.......just a quick question to anyone with a T BLONDI,my own T took her 1st dead adult mouse a few days ago and seemed to enjoy every bit of it judging by the fact i cant see any remains anywhere she has digested all of it,question is how many mice will she eat in a week without over feeding her?????,if anyone out there has a goliath on a mouse diet i would welcome any info,it was great to see her eating it she even hissed for sometime after striking at it before picking it up,i would rather she had mice now instead of adult locusts........
    all those moments will be lost in time.....like tears........in rain

One mouse every 2 weeks should be OK if she is large adult

Comment

unless your planning on fat-ting her up for breeding.... i would suggest keeping the vert. prey to maybe, a once a month routine...a varied diet of locust, crix, super worms or roaches would benefit your blondi more in the long run, then strictly vert prey....

belive me im not against feeding mice to T's but i have experienced bad results(brittle fangs, molts) from a diet consisting of only verts( in my beginning years )...hope that helps..

wayne

Comment

Working...
      X