Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello

I am new to the tarantula hobby and have just got a Grammostola Rosea for my first one. She is wonderful - cant stop watching what she does. I feel a bit like a sponge now - just want to absorb more and more information about them. Am fascinated by these beautiful creatures. So just thought I would say a quick hello to everyone and love reading everyone's posts about them and the journals are fantastic.

Claire
    Claire Beckett

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

to be updated lol....new additions

Hi Claire and welcome to the forum

G. rosea's a lovely. I got a little 1.5 inch one from a friend as my 23rd T. Its kind of an addiction, you cant stop at one

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Hi Claire

Welcome to the forum, I also have recently bought a chile rose female and i think she is gorgeous, when you see them in pictures in books and online, you cant really see how beautiful they are. Mines got stripes on her legs,lovely rose coloured hairs with almost purple highlights and she is sooo docile, a must for any collection!

Comment

Welcome Claire, you won't stop at one for long love, trust me
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Hi Claire

Welcome to the forum, my first T was a G.rosea and I love her to bits, this is definitely addictive. There is so much to learn and this is the right place lots of friendly advice.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!! (let us know when you get your 2nd he he)

Barbara

Comment

Working...
          X