Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromatopelma cyanopubescens

Hi All

Does anyone have any pics of this particular T as a spiderling? My little one is about 1cm but his legs look slightly orange, and his abdomen looks kind of stripey. I'm probably just paranoid but need reassurance please

Barbara

Hi All

I'm fine have just found picture on Michael Olsinia pics, all is well I am completely calm now Panic over

Barbara

Comment

i do not have any pictures of slings, but they should have light orangey coloured legs, dark-ish coloured carapace and bright orange and black stripey abdomen

thanks Craig

Comment

Thanks Craig, appreciate your reply. sounds like my little one is definitely who he should be!

Barbara

Comment

Sounds like you've got a lovely spider. They're beautiful when spiderlings and beautiful when mature as wellave fun Barbara
          sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Hi Barbara

Heres my GBB sling

Hope that helps

Kain

Comment

Thats a sweet illusion. It looks like there's a hole clean through the abdomen, but the T is still standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Parsons View Post
                Thats a sweet illusion. It looks like there's a hole clean through the abdomen, but the T is still standing.
                This is true Trevor, I had to take another look. I wish they stayed that colour when adult, mine are just into adult clothing.
                spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

I never noticed that before on that pic lol.

Sadly it shed a day or so after that pic and lost her little pink legs, they have gone blueish/black now.

Kain

Comment

Hi Kain

Love the pic, thank you very much My little darling does look like this but just smaller.

Barbara

Comment

My GBB is about 10cm now and has his/her adult colouring, I had him/her from a sling of 1cm big( i got him/her for christmas least year), i've enjoyed looking after him/her and seeing the colours change as they get bigger/older. although i must admit i do prefer the adult couloring.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Craig
                      41 of the following species
                      A. geniculata, A. seemani, A. versicolor, B. albopilosum, B. annitha, B. auratum, B. boehmei, B. ruhnai, B. schroederi, B. smithi, B. vagans, C. cyaneopubescens, C. fasciatum, Cyriopagopus sp "Singapore blue", E. campestratus, G. aureostriata/pulcheripes, G. formosa, G. rosea, G. rosea (rcf), N. coloratovillosus, P. irminia, P. rufilata, P. metallica, Pseudhapalopus sp "blue"

Comment

Working...
                      X