Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

After a year and a half of surfing the site I thought I'd better sign up. So Hi every one. There are 2 of us here - myself and my daughter Julie. We have been on Arachnoboards for a quite a while under the name Limamikesquared. We have about 50 T's between us........ how did we manage to collect that many?????? particularly as my hubby is totally petrified of any spider and Julies bf isn't much braver. Julie likes arboreals and I like terrestials so we have 2 seperate collections of different T's. Julie has just mated her P.Pederseni and I seem to have aquired a RCF Rosie that pomptly made an egg sac, so the numbers are soon to rise. We live on Hayling Island Hampshire. If one of you lives near us and would like 3 or 4 freebie slings/small juvs (1 x P.Cambridgei, 2 x B.Vagans, 2 x T.Puriens ) I don't want to post them, send me a message, space is at a bit of a premium here at the moment.

Sylvi.

welcome lol...there are a few of us from AB here....here you get alittle more info without the name dropping lol....

Comment

lol, I don't want any info, I was going to put it in the 'Introductions' but I'm hoping someone may read it and pop down to my abode and free me up some space. I think people probably look at the forum more. I should have put them in the ads... but hey, I was here at the time. So 'Hi'.

Comment

Working...
      X